Reply #15

Lastmerlin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot !

Here is the short Changelog I intend to use:

- Introduced a stash where players can store items
- Replaced networking library Raknet by Enet
- Added option to choose highlight color to improve gameplay experience for colorblind players
- Added option to adjust difficulty
- new images for various skills
- new image for the world map
- new translations: Russian, Italien
- Added lots of music
- Added various new sounds
- fully integrated cmake build system
- Created full-featured MAC-Build

I might also post a second, more elaborate Changelog that also contains a bit more technical information. This one is rather a *new features list* than a classical Changelog. It is intended to be posted on places where you need at max. 10 bullet points of really important changes that are visible to the player.

Please read through and make some comments (especially did I miss anything important ?)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:56:46 AM by Lastmerlin »

KroArtem on September 02, 2010, 05:31:53 PM
Reply #16

KroArtem

• View Profile
New translation : russian is not _currently_ added. I'm polishing the translation and I thought Russian translation, as the Italian one, would not be included. Anyway in article I'll add that first part of ru translation will be soon available via svn.
Oh, and you forgot about one point : a bunch of bugs fixed :D

Lastmerlin on September 02, 2010, 05:39:31 PM
Reply #17

Lastmerlin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bug fixes are no improvements that are worth mentioning. Of course this takes a lot of time, but players can expect that known bugs are fixed. If I ever release a version with nothing but bugfixes, I might mention it. But as long as we have so significant improments, we should advertise with these instead of saying that we corrected things, that should have been working in the first place already ^^