Topic: Joringsbridge music (maybe)

West on August 05, 2012, 10:22:23 PM

West

• View Profile
Just wanted to run this by you for some quick feedback...

This is a short piece I began long ago, after having arrived at Joringsbridge in the game. I've started working on it again but my memory of the in-game events are unclear and I don't know of any easy way to replay the game cut-scenes.

Is this too dramatic for the Joringsbridge arrival? Could very well be used for something else instead if deemed unfitting.
  • Read 2594 times
  • Category Sound & Music
Comments: 3

dezGusty on August 06, 2012, 03:43:07 AM
Reply #1

dezGusty

• Artists
    • View Profile
The start is a bit dramatic. I don't think it can be used in a loop as a result.

But it can be used wherever we have a first presentation of a location, not just Joringsbridge. It's great in that regard.

West on August 06, 2012, 09:28:37 AM
Reply #2

West

• View Profile
It's not meant to be looped, it's just meant to be a short (1:30 or so) opening piece that should be followed by something with more even dynamics that can be repeated as many times as needed.

Does anyone know how to replay the game cutscenes btw? Without replaying the game up to that point, that is :P

fusion44 on August 06, 2012, 08:25:07 PM
Reply #3

fusion44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Maybe there's some lua for it. Maybe I can find it, but for now your best bet is that someone has a save file with a character who's right before jorins bridge.