Topic: Change of Graphic coordination

Andreas on March 03, 2011, 09:37:35 AM

Andreas

Dear Friends,

due to growing resposibilitys in other parts of my live, I always intended to leave the sumwars projekt with Version 1.0.
After some disskussions in the last days, I have the feeling, that actualiy now is an even better time to shift my responsibilitys in the project to another person. Kalimgard will take over the job, because he has the greatest knowledge of the current graphics concept and realisation of Sumwars. If there are any questions, it will be always possible to contact me. I will still maintain the website, until it is possible for another Person, to understand my somehow experimental code.

Good luck to all of you and thank you again for the nice time together and the amazing work you contributed to Sumwars.

Andreas
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:20:01 PM by kalimgard »
  • Read 1916 times
  • Category Graphics
Comments: 3

kalimgard on March 03, 2011, 07:23:33 PM
Reply #1

kalimgard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'd like to add here, that the grafics of sumwars wouldn't be were they are today without Andreas. I'm really thankful he decided to help us (especially me, since I was the only graphic content producer at that time) when he did.

Good luck on your journey and thanks for always being there ;)

Lastmerlin on March 04, 2011, 09:47:09 AM
Reply #2

Lastmerlin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I also want to take the opportunity to say officially: Thank you Andreas for your great work. Its always sad if central project members leave, but it happens.  One positive aspect we might discover now is, that out team has grown to a size where we can survive such a loss. A few  months ago this would have broken our neck (or at least reduced game quality dramatically).

KroArtem on March 04, 2011, 06:57:37 PM
Reply #3

KroArtem

• View Profile
It is really sad for me to hear Andreas is leaving sumwars. As for me, his activity was hidden, though I know he investigated a lot in Sumwars.
Andreas, hope you'll really maintain the website and it'd be possible to ask you an advice.
And, of course, good luck for you, hope you're ready to manage with your responsibilites. ;)